Strength to Strength is a virtual, live meeting held every other week by video (Zoom) or by audio (phone).
All are welcome to join and participate; the meeting is led by an invited guest.
Strength to Strength is committed to advancing Jesus’ kingdom by assisting the church in earnestly contending for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints. We do this by tackling thought-provoking topics, by stimulating candid discussions, and by sharing faith-building testimonies.
To learn more about this project, please visit our About Us page.
Be sure to check out the Most Popular and Most Relevant Talks.
We encourage you to invite your friends to our meetings.
Besides the regular morning meeting every other week, we periodically feature a two-part Event with topics of particular interest; here’s some we’ve hosted so far:
- “Would Jesus Be a Christian Nationalist?” by Zack Johnson and David Bercot
- “Overcoming Sexual Addiction” by Arthur Nisly
- “The Dangers of Dispensationalism” by Adam Boyd
- “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House” by Chuck Pike
- “Leveraging Business for Kingdom Advance” by Finny Kuruvilla
- “Enemy Love” by Pablo Yoder
- “Christians & Politics: A Challenge From History” by Dean Taylor
- “Kingdom Answers for Today” by David Bercot
Check out these presentations on our S2S Events page.
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates:
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.