Strength to Strength welcomes Darvin Martin to discuss what Peter meant when he said:
“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts…”1 Peter 3:15a
The primary command that God has given us is to love Him with all of our being. But how can we love a God whom we mistrust?
From the garden of Eden to our present day, Satan’s scheme has been to deceive people into believing that God is not working in their interest.
In this Talk, we want to learn from Peter’s exhortation, and explore why it is so important and how it relates to becoming an overcoming Christian.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
Join us Saturday morning, July 30, at 6:00 AM ET. The meetings will last approximately an hour. Anyone can connect for free using video conferencing (Zoom) or audio (any phone):
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/198218107?pwd=dDk3VEtud3h5TWNJMDc0ZzFrR0N0QT09
- password: 647241 (if prompted)
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107 #
- participant ID: (none)
💡 Keep updated
Join us on Facebook, Signal, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strength2strength
- To join our Signal group: https://signal.group/#CjQKIDWQ_nLcb6gY4POx9k4rdtuqqCWPANVuK-3gFinhvmXKEhA0s0L7NnAf7di_UIbryHBf
- To join our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/JGphNhpmfW4sAw2jJOkVMg
- To join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KcbW6yJuX2i3Jd2be8tPvb
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates.
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.