Strength to Strength welcomed Leo Eby to discuss the sixth segment of this “King and Country” series.
A King and a country without humanity wouldn’t be a kingdom at all! The bride of the King is His “purchased possession,” His “inheritance,” human beings whose transformation transcended race, language, gender, culture, bondman or freeman, Jew or Gentile. They live to please their King and to bring Heaven to His country in spite of the hostility of Satan, the world, and the flesh!
The “new humanity” rejoices in tribulation, uses crucified flesh to do the will of their King, speaks truth in love, overcomes evil with good, loves their enemies, and is obsessed with obeying and worshipping their King!
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.1 Peter 2:9, 10
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
This presentation is part of a series called “King and Country.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Talk 1 – “King and Country: the King Foreshadowed” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 2 – “King and Country: the King Arrives” by Wendell Martin
- Talk 3 – “King and Country: the King’s Constitution” by John D. Martin
- Talk 4 – “King and Country: the King’s Stories” by David Adams
- Talk 5 – “King and Country: the King Inaugurated” by Ken Miller
- Talk 6 – “King and Country: the King’s Constituents” by Leo Eby (this presentation)
- Talk 7 – “King and Country: the King’s Final Victory” by Sam Baer
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9042#. Click here for more information.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2023 is scheduled to be hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on Friday to Sunday, August 25-27, 2023.
Sign up for updates and more at the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend website.