This presentation is part of a series called “King and Country.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Part 1 – “King and Country: the King Foreshadowed” by Chuck Pike
- Part 2 – “King and Country: the King Arrives” by Wendell Martin
- Part 3 – “King and Country: the King’s Constitution” by John D. Martin
- Part 4 – “King and Country: the King’s Stories” by David Adams
- Part 5 – “King and Country: the King Inaugurated” by Ken Miller
- Part 6 – “King and Country: the King’s Constituents” by Leo Eby
- Part 7 – “King and Country: the King’s Final Victory” by Sam Baer (this presentation)
Strength to Strength welcomes Sam Baer to discuss the seventh and final segment of this “King and Country” series.
What is the final victory of our King? Has His victory been won, or is it coming? What does the victory of Jesus mean for us, His followers? These questions will be addressed in this final installment of the “King and Country” series.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
Join us Saturday morning, August 7, at 6:00am ET. The meetings last until approximately 7:00am. Anyone can connect for free using video conferencing (Zoom) or audio (any phone):
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/198218107?pwd=dDk3VEtud3h5TWNJMDc0ZzFrR0N0QT09
- password: 647241 (if prompted)
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107 #
- participant ID: (none)
💡 Keep updated
Join us on Facebook, Signal, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strength2strength
- To join our Signal group: https://signal.group/#CjQKIDWQ_nLcb6gY4POx9k4rdtuqqCWPANVuK-3gFinhvmXKEhA0s0L7NnAf7di_UIbryHBf
- To join our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/JGphNhpmfW4sAw2jJOkVMg
- To join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BghIU9zgAa0IySkMJLSW71
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates.
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.