Strength to Strength welcomed Sam Baer to discuss the seventh and final segment of this “King and Country” series.
What is the final victory of our King? Has His victory been won, or is it coming? What does the victory of Jesus mean for us, His followers? These questions are addressed in this final installment of the “King and Country” series.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
This presentation is part of a series called “King and Country.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Talk 1 – “King and Country: the King Foreshadowed” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 2 – “King and Country: the King Arrives” by Wendell Martin
- Talk 3 – “King and Country: the King’s Constitution” by John D. Martin
- Talk 4 – “King and Country: the King’s Stories” by David Adams
- Talk 5 – “King and Country: the King Inaugurated” by Ken Miller
- Talk 6 – “King and Country: the King’s Constituents” by Leo Eby
- Talk 7 – “King and Country: the King’s Final Victory” by Sam Baer (this presentation)
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9044#. Click here for more information.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is scheduled to be hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on Friday to Sunday, August 26-28, 2022.
The 2022 theme is “Cross and Kingdom” based on these words of faith:
“We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.”Acts 14:22b
Learn more on the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend website.