This presentation is part of a series called “King and Country.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Part 1 – “King and Country: the King Foreshadowed” by Chuck Pike
- Part 2 – “King and Country: the King Arrives” by Wendell Martin
- Part 3 – “King and Country: the King’s Constitution” by John D. Martin
- Part 4 – “King and Country: the King’s Stories” by David Adams (this presentation)
- Part 5 – “King and Country: the King Inaugerated” by Ken Miller
- Part 6 – “King and Country: the King’s Constituents” by Leo Eby
- Part 7 – “King and Country: the King’s Final Victory” by Sam Baer
Strength to Strength welcomed David Adams to discuss the fourth segment of this “King and Country” series.
When the promised King became flesh to dwell with man, He brought with Him a new constitution with new laws. He also came telling stories, wonderful stories. These stories, He told His followers, contain the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven.
We will explore the parables of the King, what are they, how Jesus used them, and how they fit with His other teaching. As an example, we will look at an unusual parable, the parable of the unjust steward in Luke 16, plumbing its depths for the King’s wisdom as to how His followers are to use their money.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Acast | Amazon Music | Apple Podcasts | Blubrry | Breaker | Bullhorn | Castbox | Chartable | Deezer | Gaana | Google Podcast | iHeartRadio | Learn Out Loud | Listen Notes | Pandora | Player FM | Pocket Casts | Podbean | Podcast Addict | Podcast Republic | Podchaser | Red Circle | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
Is your favorite podcast outlet not listed? Let us know!
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9038#. Click here for more information.