This was the first part of a two-part Special Event held on November 6, 2021.
Also, see “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 2” by Chuck Pike.
Strength to Strength welcomed Chuck Pike to discuss expanding the borders of the kingdom of God.
Join Chuck as he explores how we can use the Old Testament prophecies to convince unbelievers.
We can learn from the earliest Christians how we too can do the same today to great effect.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
Chuck Pike’s greatest passion is for studying and teaching the Word of God. He has taught in North America, Europe and the Middle East, and developed online lessons and teaching resources in English and Farsi. His teaching emphasizes restoring the simple Christian faith of the early Church, “the faith once for all entrusted to the saints”. His approach features practical expository teaching, explaining interconnections between the New and Old Testaments, sharing insights from the pre-Nicene Christian writers, and using the evidence of fulfilled prophecies to convince unbelievers. He is a contributing teacher to The Historic Faith, which offers online Christian courses.
He is married to Alison; they have a son and a daughter and two grandsons. He grew up in New Jersey but has lived in the Boston area for most of the past forty years. Chuck is actively involved in a house church-based Christian fellowship, A Church of Christ in Woburn. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Sattler College.
This presentation is part of a series called “Patriotic Ambassadors.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Talk 1 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Politics, Culture, and Kingdom Church Planting” by Dwight Nisly
- Talk 2 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Advancing Jesus’ Kingdom” by John D. Martin
- Talk 3 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 1” by Chuck Pike (this presentation)
- Talk 4 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 2” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 5 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Turning Obstacles into Opportunities” by Gary Miller
- Talk 6 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Crossing Cultures” by Leonard Hege
- Talk 7 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Hospitality Worthy of a Jesus Embassy” by Bryant Martin
- Talk 8 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Reclaiming Responsibility” by Zack Johnson
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Acast | Amazon Music | Apple Podcasts | Blubrry | Breaker | Bullhorn | Castbox | Chartable | Deezer | Gaana | Google Podcast | iHeartRadio | Learn Out Loud | Listen Notes | Pandora | Player FM | Pocket Casts | Podbean | Podcast Addict | Podcast Republic | Podchaser | Red Circle | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
Is your favorite podcast outlet not listed? Let us know!
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9056#. Click here for more information.