This was the second part of a two-part S2S Event held on November 6, 2021.
Also, see “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 1” by Chuck Pike.
Strength to Strength welcomed Chuck Pike to discuss expanding the borders of the kingdom of God.
Join Chuck as he shares practical insights on evangelism based on decades in a very evangelistic, church-planting movement that emphasized repentance, commitment, and discipleship.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
Chuck Pike’s greatest passion is for studying and teaching the Word of God. He has taught in North America, Europe and the Middle East, and developed online lessons and teaching resources in English and Farsi. His teaching emphasizes restoring the simple Christian faith of the early Church, “the faith once for all entrusted to the saints”. His approach features practical expository teaching, explaining interconnections between the New and Old Testaments, sharing insights from the pre-Nicene Christian writers, and using the evidence of fulfilled prophecies to convince unbelievers. He is a contributing teacher to The Historic Faith, which offers online Christian courses.
He is married to Alison; they have a son and a daughter and two grandsons. He grew up in New Jersey but has lived in the Boston area for most of the past forty years. Chuck is actively involved in a house church-based Christian fellowship, A Church of Christ in Woburn. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Sattler College.
This presentation is part of a series called “Patriotic Ambassadors.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Talk 1 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Politics, Culture, and Kingdom Church Planting” by Dwight Nisly
- Talk 2 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Advancing Jesus’ Kingdom” by John D. Martin
- Talk 3 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 1” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 4 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 2” by Chuck Pike (this presentation)
- Talk 5 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Turning Obstacles into Opportunities” by Gary Miller
- Talk 6 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Crossing Cultures” by Leonard Hege
- Talk 7 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Reclaiming Responsibility” by Zack Johnson
- Talk 8 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: The Kingdom Message, Visually Presented” by Shawn Miller
- Talk 9 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Hospitality Worthy of a Jesus Embassy” by Bryant Martin
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9057#. Click here for more information.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is scheduled to be hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on Friday to Sunday, August 26-28, 2022.
The 2022 theme is “Cross and Kingdom” based on these words of faith:
“We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.”Acts 14:22b
Learn more on the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend website.