Strength to Strength welcomes Shawn Miller to share an overview presentation of the kingdom of God.
To be a “kingdom person” means to be under the reign of God. Like earthly nations, Jesus’ kingdom has four components including a leader, constitution, domain, and citizens. However, in contrast to the nations of the world, Jesus’ kingdom is international. He came as a King with all the intended consequences of that terminology. His citizens are disbursed among all nations of the world.
How can we present this idea of God’s kingdom to the world around us? A visual presentation can help people firmly grasp the meaning of this concept and open the door for deep discussions about what it means to be a part of the marvelous kingdom of God.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
This presentation is part of a series called “Patriotic Ambassadors.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Talk 1 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Politics, Culture, and Kingdom Church Planting” by Dwight Nisly
- Talk 2 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Advancing Jesus’ Kingdom” by John D. Martin
- Talk 3 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 1” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 4 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 2” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 5 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Turning Obstacles into Opportunities” by Gary Miller
- Talk 6 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Crossing Cultures” by Leonard Hege
- Talk 7 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Reclaiming Responsibility” by Zack Johnson
- Talk 8 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: The Kingdom Message, Visually Presented” by Shawn Miller (this presentation)
- Talk 9 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Hospitality Worthy of a Jesus Embassy” by Bryant Martin
Join us Saturday morning, March 26, at 6:00 AM ET. The meetings will last approximately an hour. Anyone can connect for free using video conferencing (Zoom) or audio (any phone):
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/198218107?pwd=dDk3VEtud3h5TWNJMDc0ZzFrR0N0QT09
- password: 647241 (if prompted)
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107 #
- participant ID: (none)
💡 Keep updated
Join us on Facebook, Signal, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strength2strength
- To join our Signal group: https://signal.group/#CjQKIDWQ_nLcb6gY4POx9k4rdtuqqCWPANVuK-3gFinhvmXKEhA0s0L7NnAf7di_UIbryHBf
- To join our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/JGphNhpmfW4sAw2jJOkVMg
- To join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BghIU9zgAa0IySkMJLSW71
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates.
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.