Strength to Strength welcomed Gary Miller to discuss his recent book, Reaching America.
Few of our unbelieving American neighbors are coming to faith and joining our conservative Anabaptist fellowships. Does our culture lack spiritual interest, are we doing something wrong, or should this be considered normal?
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
Gary Miller was raised in California and today lives with his wife Patty and family in Idaho. Besides serving his congregation in Caldwell, Idaho, Gary also works with the poor in developing countries and directs the SALT Microfinance Solutions program for Christian Aid Ministies.
Besides Reaching America, Gary has also authored a range of books including Church Matters, The Other Side of the Wall, Kingdom-Focused Finances for the Family, Surviving the Tech Tsunami*, and more than a dozen others.
* Resource: “Surviving the Tech Tsunami” presentation by Gary Miller at Kingdom Fellowship Weekend
This presentation is part of a series called “Patriotic Ambassadors.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Talk 1 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Politics, Culture, and Kingdom Church Planting” by Dwight Nisly
- Talk 2 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Advancing Jesus’ Kingdom” by John D. Martin
- Talk 3 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 1” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 4 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Plundering the Strong Man’s House – part 2” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 5 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Turning Obstacles into Opportunities” by Gary Miller (this presentation)
- Talk 6 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Crossing Cultures” by Leonard Hege
- Talk 7 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Reclaiming Responsibility” by Zack Johnson
- Talk 8 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: The Kingdom Message, Visually Presented” by Shawn Miller
- Talk 9 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Hospitality Worthy of a Jesus Embassy” by Bryant Martin
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9059#. Click here for more information.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is scheduled to be hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on Friday to Sunday, August 26-28, 2022.
The 2022 theme is “Cross and Kingdom” based on these words of faith:
“We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.”Acts 14:22b
Learn more on the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend website.