Strength to Strength welcomes Bill Shiley to discuss reaching unbelievers through apologetics.
Always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you.1 Peter 3:15
In this talk Bill relays lessons he has been learning from his personal reliance on and use of apologetics, as well as its typical use in the public arena. Also, he will be sharing the most productive and often neglected apologetics of the Christian faith.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
Join us Saturday morning, July 31, at 6:00am ET. The meetings last until approximately 7:00am. Anyone can connect for free using video conferencing (Zoom) or audio (any phone):
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/198218107?pwd=dDk3VEtud3h5TWNJMDc0ZzFrR0N0QT09
- password: 647241 (if prompted)
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107 #
- participant ID: (none)
💡 Keep updated
Join us on Facebook, Signal, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strength2strength
- To join our Signal group: https://signal.group/#CjQKIDWQ_nLcb6gY4POx9k4rdtuqqCWPANVuK-3gFinhvmXKEhA0s0L7NnAf7di_UIbryHBf
- To join our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/JGphNhpmfW4sAw2jJOkVMg
- To join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BghIU9zgAa0IySkMJLSW71
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates.
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.