The information below is specifically for Sisters. For general S2S themes, visit our S2S Themes page.
S2S Sisters Themes feature a topic of particular interest over several months of non-consecutive meetings by different speakers.
Current S2S Theme
S2S Sisters: Intentional Living
This 9-part presentation series called “Intentional Living” focuses on living with purpose, not aimlessly spending our precious time on earth on nonessential pursuits. From lifestyle to relationships, from abstract to practical, this series covers a wide range of topics of interest to daughters of our King.
- Talk 1 – “Intentional Modesty: Seeking God’s Heart for His Daughters” by Laura Kuruvilla
- Talk 2 – “Intentional Discipleship: A New Testament Vision for Women in the Church” by Kristi Mast
- Talk 3 – “Intentional Forgiveness: Keeping Our Spirits Free and Clean” by Edith Burkholder
- Talk 4 – “Intentional Formation: Living Young Adult Years with Purpose” by Joy Weiler
- Talk 5 – “Intentional Relationships: Peace Within, Between, and Among” by Janelle Glick
- Talk 6 – “Intentional Bible Study: Reflect, Learn Steward” by Irene Bontrager
- Talk 7 – “Intentional Finances: Using Our Resources for the Kingdom” by Lynelle Martin
- Talk 8 – “Intentional Rest: Living in the Beloved” by Dawn Nolt
- Talk 9 – “Intentional Growth: Reflecting with Prayer and Journaling” by Dorcas Showalter
To suggest a theme, please Contact Us.