The vision of Strength to Strength Sisters is to encourage women to be catalysts in advancing the kingdom through Biblical teaching, testimonies of faithful women, and thought-provoking discussions.
All sisters are welcome to join and participate through Zoom/phone. Talks will be held on the first Saturday of every other month. We host women speakers who are supportive of a Christ-centered, kingdom-focused, Scripture-based way of life, specifically as modeled by the Anabaptist tradition.
We invite you to pray with us. May God use this platform to spread His message to His daughters and grow faithful servants for His kingdom.
We…ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.Colossians 1:9-12 NKJV
All sisters are welcome to join our live talks through Zoom/phone. The talks begin at 3:00 PM ET and last approximately an hour. We encourage you to invite your sisters in Christ.
|Feb 5||“Faithfully Running the Race, Seeing Eternity” by Deborah Bercot|
|Apr 2||“Beauty in Suffering” by Linda Miller|
If you have a suggested topic or guest speaker, please contact us.
- God, Grace, and Godly Womanhood December 4, 2021 by Darla Weaver - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Darla Weaver for this important and timely topic. What does it mean to walk in grace as a woman of God? In a conservative Christian culture that embraces obedience to the Word of God, grace can… ...
- The Woman’s Role in the Kingdom October 2, 2021 by Tania Taylor - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Tania Taylor for our first S2S Sisters' topic. Is your heart's deepest longing to advance the kingdom of God, right where you are today? Join us as we explore with Tania what a woman's role… ...
All sisters are welcome to join us. The meetings begin at 3:00 PM ET. The meetings will last approximately an hour. Anyone can connect for free using Zoom or phone:
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: Open Zoom Meetings.
- password: 647241 (if prompted)
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107 #
- participant ID: (none)
💡 Keep updated
Join us on Facebook, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strength2strength
These messaging groups below are specifically for sisters only. Thank you!
- To join our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/yq5jBIorJMgxNTAx
- To join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FgHSMScrBlNDtHy2ux3852
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates:
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
Recordings from the August 2021 event are now available. Check out Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2021 for recordings and much more!
The 2021 theme was “Life More Abundantly” based on these life-giving words of our King:
“…I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”John 10:10