The vision of Strength to Strength Sisters is to encourage women to be catalysts in advancing the kingdom through Biblical teaching, testimonies of faithful women, and thought-provoking discussions.
All sisters are welcome to join and participate through Zoom/phone. Talks will be held on the first Saturday of each month. We host women speakers who are supportive of a Christ-centered, kingdom-focused, Scripture-based way of life, specifically as modeled by the Anabaptist tradition.
We invite you to pray with us. May God use this platform to spread His message to His daughters and grow faithful servants for His kingdom.
- Visiting the Fatherless in Their Distress June 4, 2022 by Marcia Zimmerman - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Marcia Zimmerman to share about seeking God's heart for ways to minister in the brokenness that comes with trauma and prenatal exposure to substance abuse. An interactive question-and-answer period follows. Resources: Website: FASD Success ShowWebsite: Nancy… ...
- From the World and Into His Kingdom May 7, 2022 by Christina Baer - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Christina Baer to share her life testimony. Christina grew up in a home with her mom and younger sister in Calgary, Alberta. She had little religious influences and God was not part of their home. Christina… ...
- Beauty in Suffering April 2, 2022 by Linda Miller - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Linda Miller to share on how God redemptively lightens the dark journeys of our lives. In a world of brokenness, we experience pain and hardship. We shy away form suffering, longing for healing and relief from… ...
- The Battle for Emotional Purity March 5, 2022 by Darla Weaver - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Darla Weaver for a practical topic for women of all ages. Mothers, please be conscious of the age and maturity of your listening daughters. Thank you! What happens when we bring God into the secret longings… ...
- Faithfully Running the Race, Seeing Eternity February 5, 2022 by Deborah Bercot - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Deborah Bercot to reflect on characters whose lives are worth replicating. Running the race faithfully to the end, even unto death. Our sisters and brothers have done this through the ages. Deborah presents a glimpse into… ...
- God, Grace, and Godly Womanhood December 4, 2021 by Darla Weaver - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Darla Weaver for this important and timely topic. What does it mean to walk in grace as a woman of God? In a conservative Christian culture that embraces obedience to the Word of God, grace can… ...
- The Woman’s Role in the Kingdom October 2, 2021 by Tania Taylor - Strength to Strength Sisters welcomed Tania Taylor for our first S2S Sisters' topic. Is your heart's deepest longing to advance the kingdom of God, right where you are today? Join us as we explore with Tania what a woman's role… ...
All sisters are welcome to join us. The meetings begin at 3:00 PM ET. The meetings will last approximately an hour. Anyone can connect for free using Zoom or phone:
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: Open Zoom Meetings.
- password: 647241 (if prompted)
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107 #
- participant ID: (none)
Join us on Facebook, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strength2strength
These messaging groups below are specifically for sisters only. Thank you!
We… ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
Colossians 1:9-12 NKJV
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates:
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is scheduled to be hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on Friday to Sunday, August 26-28, 2022.
The 2022 theme is “Cross and Kingdom” based on these words of faith:
“We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.”Acts 14:22b
Learn more on the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend website.