Finny Kuruvilla will be joining Strength to Strength for a Special Event on April 24, 2021.
Join us for this two-part event on Saturday, April 24, 2021:
- 6:00am ET (to approx 7:00): “Leveraging Business for Kingdom Advance – part 1”
- 3:00pm ET (to approx 4:30): “Leveraging Business for Kingdom Advance – part 2”
In the last ten to twenty years, business has come to the foreground for its potential to alleviate global poverty in a more sustainable and dignified manner compared to traditional charity.
In this talk, Finny Kuruvilla will outline the potential of using business for the advance of the church. This two-part talk will include theological foundations and applications.
We need your help! The afternoon session will include a Question-and-Answer period. Please submit questions for Finny Kuruvilla for this Special Event.
- In advance – now! – submit your questions online.
- During the live event, questions may be submitted through Zoom’s chat feature. Questions may be screened for relevance and time constraints.
Finny Kuruvilla works with Eventide Asset Management, a values-based and faith-based investing firm. He is a physician who works at the intersection of business, investing, and healthcare.
He is the founder and a current board member of Sattler College, a Christian college located in downtown Boston.
He has a keen interest in biblical interpretation and church history, for the purpose of fostering a strong and vibrant church today. He writes about this topic in his book, King Jesus Claims His Church. His interests also include ante-Nicene Christianity, Reformation and Anabaptist history, and the Great Awakenings of the eighteenth and nineteenth century.
Finny lives with his wife Laura, six sons and two daughters in the greater Boston area, and is a part of the church Followers of the Way.
Join us Saturday morning, April 24, at 6:00am and 3:00pm ET. Anyone can connect for free using video conferencing (Zoom) or audio (any phone):
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/198218107?pwd=dDk3VEtud3h5TWNJMDc0ZzFrR0N0QT09
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107
- password: 647241
💡 Keep updated
Join us on Signal, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Signal group: https://signal.group/#CjQKIDWQ_nLcb6gY4POx9k4rdtuqqCWPANVuK-3gFinhvmXKEhA0s0L7NnAf7di_UIbryHBf
- To join our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/JGphNhpmfW4sAw2jJOkVMg
- To join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BghIU9zgAa0IySkMJLSW71
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates.
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.
Past Special Events
March 27, 2021, Pablo Yoder outlined what it means to be “wise as serpents and harmless as doves” (Matthew 10:16). This two-part event will highlight proactive peace-making and loving your enemies, illustrated through first hand experiences. Each session concludes with a Question & Answer period.
- Part 1: “The Power of Enemy Love”
- Part 2: “Stories of Enemy Love”
In Part 2, Pablo’s presentation is accessible to younger children. Besides story-telling, he shows a collection of items left behind by the robbers.
Christians & Politics: A Challenge From History
February 13, 2021, Dean Taylor surveys the landscape of Christian involvement in politics, taking a historical approach to expose the devastating results when Christians get involved in the political arena. Each session concludes with a Question & Answer period.
- Part 1: provides a framework for understanding the two-kingdom concept
- Part 2: shares his personal journey and describes what it means to follow Jesus
Kingdom Answers for Today
January 9, 2021, three brothers discuss how to exploit this time for the kingdom. In the keynote address, David Bercot discusses the unstable times we live in and projects a way forward. Each session concludes with a Question & Answer period.
- Part 1: “Don’t Let This Crisis Go to Waste!” by three brothers
- Part 2: “Direction in Chaos” by David Bercot
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
2021 event coming soon! This theme for this year is “Life More Abundantly.” Join us on August 20-22, 2021.
Please visit the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2021 for more details about attending.
“…I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”John 10:10