Strength to Strength welcomes Tony Zook to discuss his experiences with parenting children with special needs.
Have you struggled with your children’s disabilities? Do you wonder “Why me?”
Tony will share things that encouraged him and his wife Martha when their daughter was born with down syndrome. He will also share tips from their family’s experience on how to relate to families with special needs.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
Join us Saturday morning, October 2, at 6:00am ET. The meetings last until approximately 7:00am. Anyone can connect for free using video conferencing (Zoom) or audio (any phone):
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/198218107?pwd=dDk3VEtud3h5TWNJMDc0ZzFrR0N0QT09
- password: 647241 (if prompted)
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107 #
- participant ID: (none)
💡 Keep updated
Join us on Facebook, Signal, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strength2strength
- To join our Signal group: https://signal.group/#CjQKIDWQ_nLcb6gY4POx9k4rdtuqqCWPANVuK-3gFinhvmXKEhA0s0L7NnAf7di_UIbryHBf
- To join our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/JGphNhpmfW4sAw2jJOkVMg
- To join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BghIU9zgAa0IySkMJLSW71
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates:
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.