S2S Themes feature a topic of particular interest over several months of non-consecutive meetings by different speakers.
Upcoming S2S Theme
This presentation series called “Patriotic Ambassadors” will focus on evangelism, church planting, and being ambassadors for our King. The topics are still in development; these upcoming topics will be a part of the series:
- Part 1 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Politics, Culture, and Kingdom Church Planting” by Dwight Nisly
- Part 2 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Reaching America” by Gary Miller
- Part 3 – “Patriotic Ambassadors: Hospitality Worthy of a Jesus Embassy” by Bryant Martin
Past S2S Themes
King and Country Series
This 7-part presentation series called “King and Country” offers a two-kingdom perspective on the work of our King in establishing an earthly nation through His peculiar people.
- Part 1 – “King and Country: the King Foreshadowed” by Chuck Pike
- Part 2 – “King and Country: the King Arrives” by Wendell Martin
- Part 3 – “King and Country: the King’s Constitution” by John D. Martin
- Part 4 – “King and Country: the King’s Stories” by David Adams
- Part 5 – “King and Country: the King Inaugurated” by Ken Miller
- Part 6 – “King and Country: the King’s Constituents” by Leo Eby
- Part 7 – “King and Country: the King’s Final Victory” by Sam Baer
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates:
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.