Strength to Strength welcomed Lynn Martin to discuss how we can encourage intellectual sustainability in our thought processes.
Are thinkers necessary to Anabaptist culture? Should we care that the most talented young people often leave the Anabaptist community? This talk will address these questions.
Lynn suggests ways that our communities can support better thinking without losing our values and distinctives.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
- Think Truth blog and podcast: “Thinking more so we can better love God and others.”
- The Trailhead (subscribe by email at firstname.lastname@example.org):
“From breakfast to bedtime, marriage to business management, preaching to parenting, . . . the delights and dilemmas of manhood.”
- The Curator blog for literature and the arts: “building a community of writers, readers, and thinkers.”
- Viewpoint articles: “addressing issues facing conservative Anabaptist leaders”
- and more on our Resources page
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9087#. Click here for more information.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2022 was hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on August 26-28, 2022.
Recordings are available on the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend website.