Strength to Strength welcomes Wendell Martin to discuss the second segment of this “King and Country” series.
From Alexander the Great to Julius Caesar to King James, rulers have grabbed power and controlled empires. But Jesus of Nazareth was made in a different mold. As Pilate asked: “Are you really a King then?”
Let’s look at the arrival of King Jesus and how He controls creation, governs His citizens, and conquers His enemies.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
This presentation is part of a series called “King and Country.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Talk 1 – “King and Country: the King Foreshadowed” by Chuck Pike
- Talk 2 – “King and Country: the King Arrives” by Wendell Martin (this presentation)
- Talk 3 – “King and Country: the King’s Constitution” by John D. Martin
- Talk 4 – “King and Country: the King’s Stories” by David Adams
- Talk 5 – “King and Country: the King Inaugurated” by Ken Miller
- Talk 6 – “King and Country: the King’s Constituents” by Leo Eby
- Talk 7 – “King and Country: the King’s Final Victory” by Sam Baer
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9034#. Click here for more information.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is an annual gathering in south-central Pennsylvania. It serves as a forum for Biblical edification focusing on spiritual renewal, fervent prayer, and absolute surrender to our King, Jesus.
Kingdom Fellowship Weekend is scheduled to be hosted at Roxbury Holiness Camp on Friday to Sunday, August 26-28, 2022.
The 2022 theme is “Cross and Kingdom” based on these words of faith:
“We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.”Acts 14:22b
Learn more on the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend website.