This presentation is part of a series called “King and Country.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Part 1 – “King and Country: the King Foreshadowed” by Chuck Pike
- Part 2 – “King and Country: the King Arrives” by Wendell Martin (this presentation)
- Part 3 – “King and Country: the King’s Constitution” by John D. Martin
- Part 4 – “King and Country: the King’s Stories” by David Adams
- Part 5 – “King and Country: the King Inaugurated” by Ken Miller
- Part 6 – “King and Country: the New Humanity” by Leo Eby
- Part 7 – “King and Country: the King’s Final Victory” by Sam Baer
Strength to Strength welcomes Wendell Martin to discuss the second segment of this “King and Country” series.
From Alexander the Great to Julius Caesar to King James, rulers have grabbed power and controlled empires. But Jesus of Nazareth was made in a different mold. As Pilate asked: “Are you really a King then?”
Let’s look at the arrival of King Jesus and how He controls creation, governs his citizens, and conquers his enemies.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
Join us Saturday morning, May 29, at 6:00am ET. The meetings last until approximately 7:00am. Anyone can connect for free using video conferencing (Zoom) or audio (any phone):
You’ll need to install Zoom on your smartphone or computer; no account needed: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/198218107?pwd=dDk3VEtud3h5TWNJMDc0ZzFrR0N0QT09
Call (301) 715-8592 from any phone. Joining by phone, you’ll also need these:
- meeting ID: 198 218 107
- password: 647241
💡 Keep updated
Join us on Signal, Telegram, or WhatsApp for regular updates and reminders.
- To join our Signal group: https://signal.group/#CjQKIDWQ_nLcb6gY4POx9k4rdtuqqCWPANVuK-3gFinhvmXKEhA0s0L7NnAf7di_UIbryHBf
- To join our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/JGphNhpmfW4sAw2jJOkVMg
- To join our WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BghIU9zgAa0IySkMJLSW71
Join our email list for occasional reminders and updates.
Keep informed of what’s happening. Unsubscribe anytime.