This presentation is part of a series called “King and Country.” Be sure to follow the entire series:
- Part 1 – “King and Country: the King Foreshadowed” by Chuck Pike
- Part 2 – “King and Country: the King Arrives” by Wendell Martin (this presentation)
- Part 3 – “King and Country: the King’s Constitution” by John D. Martin
- Part 4 – “King and Country: the King’s Stories” by David Adams
- Part 5 – “King and Country: the King Inaugurated” by Ken Miller
- Part 6 – “King and Country: the King’s Constituents” by Leo Eby
- Part 7 – “King and Country: the King’s Final Victory” by Sam Baer
Strength to Strength welcomes Wendell Martin to discuss the second segment of this “King and Country” series.
From Alexander the Great to Julius Caesar to King James, rulers have grabbed power and controlled empires. But Jesus of Nazareth was made in a different mold. As Pilate asked: “Are you really a King then?”
Let’s look at the arrival of King Jesus and how He controls creation, governs His citizens, and conquers His enemies.
An interactive question-and-answer period follows.
The Strength to Strength podcast is available through many outlets. Listen online, download episodes, or subscribe through your preferred provider.
Acast | Amazon Music | Apple Podcasts | Blubrry | Breaker | Bullhorn | Castbox | Chartable | Deezer | Gaana | Google Podcast | iHeartRadio | Learn Out Loud | Listen Notes | Pandora | Player FM | Pocket Casts | Podbean | Podcast Addict | Podcast Republic | Podchaser | Red Circle | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
Is your favorite podcast outlet not listed? Let us know!
Use our Dial-A-Message service to listen by phone, code 9034#. Click here for more information.